I hope you have enjoyed learning more about serving with us in Guatemala.
We are excited that you are thinking about joining us in Guatemala. If you have any questions prior to beginning the application process, please feel free to email Heather Radu. To serve you in the process of planning for your trip, we have developed the following three-step application.
STEP 1 – Registration Process
STEP 2 – Acceptance Process
- After we review your application and call your references, our founder Heather Radu will contact you. At this point, you can pay your mission trip deposit.
STEP 3 – Acceptance Process
- Once FCI receives your application and deposit, you will receive a confirmation email and a call from your mission coordinator Naomi Beazely welcoming you to our team! On this call you will go over the following:
- General discussion about key points of our missions handbook
- Expectations on booking flights
- Expectations on fee and document deadlines
Our goal is for you to feel prepared prior to leaving for Guatemala. You are always welcome to call us with questions regarding your trip.