COVID-19 HEALTH + SAFETY POLICY (as of October 10, 2022)
As always, your health and safety is a shared responsibility; one that we take very seriously. We have adapted the mission trip experience to incorporate COVID-19 health and safety standards.
Out of an abundance of caution, Forever Changed International:
- Requires all mission trip participants to abide by all current travel requirements, as defined by local governments and authorities. This may include testing, vaccine requirements, masking, quarantine, etc. Mission trip participants are responsible for understanding and fulfilling these requirements.
- Requires all mission trip participants to comply with current COVID-19 protocols in effect at Dorie’s Promise. This may include testing, social distancing, daily health screenings, pre-trip health questionnaires, etc. Failure to comply with these protocols may be grounds for participant removal from the facilities.
- Require all mission trip participants to immediately report any illnesses or symptoms of COVID-19. In the event that a person starts to experience symptoms during the mission trip, he or she will be immediately quarantined from the rest of the group. Medical personnel will advise appropriate evaluation and treatment.
If a mission trip participant tests positive for COVID-19 during their mission trip:
- He or she will be immediately quarantined from the rest of the group.
- If necessary, arrangements will be made for medical care at a local hospital.
- All expenses resulting from exposure or illness are the financial responsibility of the participant.
- If exposure or illness occurs at Dorie’s Promise, Forever Changed International reserves the right to immediately cancel or postpone all trips.
If mission trips are canceled or postponed due to travel restrictions, your mission trip fees will be held as a credit in your name for a future trip. Your mission trip credit must be used within 36 months of your original mission trip dates. The availability of your desired travel dates in the future is not guaranteed. Mission trip dates and availability must be approved by the Missions Director. All mission trip fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
PROTECT YOUR BOOKING WITH TRAVEL INSURANCE
We highly recommend travel insurance (including cancellation coverage) for all mission trips. Travel is more disrupted than ever, and we want you to have the best possible travel experience despite these uncertainties. Travel insurance from a trusted, reliable carrier can give you the peace of mind you deserve in these challenging times. Since your mission trip is non-refundable, we strongly encourage you to include the full cost of your mission trip in your policy.